- Certified Organic and non-GMO
- Made from fresh coconuts, not dried copra
- Unfermented *
- Pure white like fresh coconut
- Tastes like fresh coconut
- Has a fresh coconut fragrance
* Other brands utilize heat and fermentation, waiting more than 10 hours between chopping the coconut and pressing the oil, adversely affecting flavor.
Please Note: Nutiva's Coconut oil is solid at room temperature and melts at 76°F. No refrigeration required.
About Coconut Oil
Uses: Nutiva's Coconut Oil is ideal as a high-heat cooking oil, a "better than butter" replacement on bread and steamed veggies, or a tasty and nutritious substitute for shortening in baking. Also use Nutiva Coconut Oil as a luscious massage and body oil for dry or sunburned skin.
Storage: Coconut oil requires no refrigeration and can be stored like olive oil. It is solid at room temperature and melts at 76 degrees, whereby it becomes a liquid.
Click here for Recipes With Coconut Oil